Sunday 20 October 2013

Wednesday + Thursday

So it has been a very productive week so far.. We´ve got to know some local businesses, heard a lot of presentations about different countries and organisations, done some active sports and visited the local area. So On wednesday we tried to solve some problems that we got from the local businesses we visited. Our group was trying to figure out what would happen with White Haywood farm & restaurant if something would happen to Pauline or Philip. I think everyone did such a great job with the information and the knowledge they had. Everyone got something from the presentations and hopefully we gave them some great prospects and ideas for the future. In the evening we had a great walk to the Malvern Hills. We got to see a lovely view from the top. Unfortunately I haven´t got a chance to upload pictures from my phone so I don´t have any visual material for you to see but you can google it :) Or I can google it :)
On thursday we visited the local town and it was great to get out and do some shopping! I was terrified that I wouldn´t be able to walk back up the hill but luckily Nick came to save us with the minibus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment