Sunday 13 October 2013

Second day

So.. time to get serious.. or maybe not :) Today I´m going to talk about who I am and where I come from. My name is Ade (as you already know, but cannot pronounce) :D and I come from Estonia - a small country where internet is everywhere.. I mean..literally EVERYWHERE - even the forests have reception :) As you already saw from our presentation - Estonia is very small - you can drive from one end to another in less than 4 hours. This is why I have no problem with going to my grandmothers place every weekend although it is at a different end of the country. We are very keen to our culture and we love our national patterns (at least I do). Even in the airport we have an "Estonia corner" where we have chairs that look like Muhu skirt (Muhu is an island in west Estonia).
I am a leader of a 4H club in Harju region of Estonia. As you may know 4H is a youth organisation with the mission of "engaging youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development". The name represents four personal development areas, which the organisation focuses at: head, heart, hands, and health. The moto of the organisation is: Learning by doing! Hopefully during this week I will gain some confidence and gain some great ideas from others! And mostly just have fun and enjoy myself! Stay tuned for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment